We are living in a world with digitalized marketing mechanisms to an extent that you can create a service at the comfort of your living home and market it yourself or look for marketing services all again in the comfort of your favorite seat. Just like that! Without leaving your house your money starts flowing in. One gets to wonder how much further can software developers go into making our lives effortlessly simple.
When it comes to mobile apps development, there is a long list of companies who are in the business of developing apps each and every other day. We have various types of mobile apps covering areas such as games and sports, educational apps, music, financial and much more categories. The least to say is that the market is quite flooded because competition is what perfects any business venture.
However much developers get to develop many apps, until they are well marketed and advertised the probability of getting noticed in the market is low. Many developers therefore depend on mobile app marketing agencies because they have what it takes to make a mobile app viral and to get their client’s products noticed by the targeted audiences. And since making an app popular is not an overnight task, here are some recommended guidelines to making your app noticed.
How To Make Your Mobile App Rank
- Work On Your Content. Most of the apps information consumers in the social media are influenced by their friends’ posts and the word of mouth. It is no secret that most business successes are attributed to the word of mouth whereby a satisfied or smitten client refers their close circles of people to get to try a product because it best served their interests. To achieve this with a mobile app, you should consider doing the following;
- Fill your app with tasteful content
- Use your content to market the mobile app on social media
- Integrate tools in your app for remarkable content creation for the users.
Information on various fields such as food and nutrition, travel guides and lifestyle are just a few of many examples of content you can implement to get people wanting to share the information.
- Create Curiosity In People. We are always interested in knowing what is going on in other people’s lives. Yeah well you may nod your head because of that statement but it is much true. Well in this case it is not just people’s lives but also generally about what popular companies are up to and also the reason as to why certain products are so dominant in the market compared to others. Here is what most mobile advertising agencies do in order to take advantage of the situation. They create a mystery around the app by withholding some of the information including its features. This act gets the users wanting to know more of what is contained in the app and with that revelation, an app gets to be shared and that way it is acquired by many people. With that, create a mystery because people do love unfolding secrets.
- Consider Showing Social Proof.
A mobile app marketing agency sourcing for new users for a certain mobile app consider including social movements in their marketing strategies. This becomes a success most of the times because a product that generates enthusiasm among a group of people is a popular app in the making. This is usually achieved by enabling users of your app see the profile of their friends upon signing up for your app. This tends to motivate the users to follow active users thus contributing to growth of network. Do not include an option for users to invite other people to use the app.
Also major social media sites such as the Instagram, Twitter and Facebook can help you implement social proof during user signings.
Rewarding people after having them tell or refer other people to the app is another sure way of getting traffic to your mobile app. You can opt to pay them by in-app currency which involves physical goods or digital reward in form of points to some advancement to a certain level. Physical rewards could be in form of free upgrade, badges and t-shirts or even real money. Such rewards are sure to get users sharing your app like their lives depended on it.