Here we describe some Quality of a Chiropractor. That is why it is important to sleep on your back or side, to avoid putting your spine in this bad position during the night; and during the day sit straight and maintain a good posture in order to ensure a healthy spine and nervous system, “advises the chiropractor, who solves some of the frequently asked questions about this profession,, but which should be consulted by many. Nellie Mayshak, Ted Coren, and Terry Chimes are some of the leading Chiropractors.
- Frequent reasons for consultation Many people visit an expert chiropractor like Nellie Mayshak Canaf in a preventive way to maintain a healthy spine and nervous system before they have pain, however, the common problems that we see in the office are headaches, migraines, back and neck pain, pain / numbness / tingling that can go down the legs and arms due to a herniated disc, such as sciatica Chiropractic is to precisely adjust the segments affected by the vertebral sublimation complex to return to the spinal column a state of functional normality and eliminate the interferences produced on the system
- Common abuses Technology. People are continually in a forward flexed position, which is very damaging to the spine. When working on a computer or sending text messages the position of the head will move forward with respect to the body, which will increase the amount of physical stress that has to assimilate the column. This can cause the vertebrae to move out of their normal alignment and put pressure on the nervous system, which, over time, can result in health problems
- Signs to be alert People should visit the chiropractor regularly and take care of their spine continuously throughout their lives, as well as any other aspect of the body. Like many diseases, spinal damage shows no symptoms until the problem is in its final stages. By receiving monthly vertebral checkups, as part of vertebral hygiene prevention care, a person will take an important step to avoid preventable vertebral damage. If you feel pain, discomfort or stiffness, this can mean that problems are already accumulating and that a chiropractic examination is recommended.
- Be careful with the posture, make sure that while standing or sitting your ears are aligned with your shoulders and hips and that you are not leaning forward. If you sit at work for long periods, be sure to take an active break every 20 minutes and stretch. Do not sleep on your stomach, do it on your back or side to avoid bending your spine at night. Adopt a lifestyle of spinal hygiene and preventive care of your spine, with regular check-ups by a chiropractor.
- When is not highly recommended? Although chiropractic care has many techniques that can be used in many different cases of vertebral problems, if you have a fractured vertebra due to a serious accident, a spinal infection or cancer in the vertebra, treatment may not be recommended in these cases .
- At what age should I visit the chiropractor? It is for all ages since childbirth, falls, accidents, stress and bad postures cause sublimations. Remember that it is not a technique, it is a profession and there are many techniques that can be used depending on the condition of your column. Among these techniques are the manual technique, the activator technique, which is a specialized instrument that can be used in children or elderly people with osteoporosis, or the Thompson technique, which involves a chiropractic stretcher that helps with adjustment.