Summertime is usually perfect for outdoor events, from family reunions and weddings to corporate summer parties and picnics. When planning to have any of these events or anything in between, this checker outdoor tablecloth at LITO can make a huge difference.
Aside from portraying your much-needed event tone and image, the right tablecloth will help you protect your table from nature’s harsh elements. That means investing in the right table covers is necessary.
With numerous tablecloth options available out there, picking the perfect one for your outdoor table can be challenging. If you’re after the right tablecloth for your outdoor table, this guide has everything you need to make the best choice. Let’s discover more by going through the following informative sections.
Which Materials Suit Best With Outdoor Tables?
Perfect material for your outdoor table cover will depend on several factors, including personal preferences and the intended use. From vinyl and polyester to cotton and linen, here are the best materials for your outdoor tables.
- Vinyl: Vinyl tablecloths are not only easy to clean but also waterproof and stain-resistant. It’s also resistant to scratches, making it an ideal option for those looking for a material that can help them protect their outdoor tables. With a vinyl tablecloth, your table will remain long-lasting and always look new. It’s a popular material with outdoor tables since it’s not prone to destruction from harsh weather conditions.
- Linen: If you are looking for an elegant choice for your tablecloth material, linen always adds a refinement dash to your family celebration, event or dinner party. Manufactured from the flax plant, this classic fabric comes with longer fibres compared to cotton, providing it with much-needed durability. There is no doubt about it; linen tablecloths are beautiful, enabling you to add a touch of luxury and class to your outdoor table. To keep your linen tablecloths in good condition, you’ll need to wash them on a pale cycle in cold water and iron them on high heat.
- Polyester: Polyester is a synthetic material that has proven to be easy to clean, durable, and affordable. It’s in most cases used in busy households or outdoor dining where spills are common. If you want easy-to-care-for tablecloths, go for polyester material. You’ll only need to wash and dry them.
- Cotton: Similar to polyester, cotton is easy to wash and maintain. It’s a soft, natural material available in different patterns and colours. It’s perfect for casual dining and in outdoor settings.
How to Choose the Perfect Table Cover
It’s easy to find the ideal size and perfect table cover for your outdoor table. All you need to get right is the perfect shade and drop for your outdoor table linen. You’ll always find a perfect match whether you have a round, rectangular, triangular or square outdoor table. Just follow this simple procedure:
- Identify the size of your table
- Determine the tablecloth drop you desire
- Choose the right size tablecloth
- Decide your favourite colour
Remember, the best table cover material will depend on your unique needs and requirements, as well as preferences. Also, keep into consideration key factors such as ease of maintenance, style, and durability when choosing your table cover material.