Breast implants are artificial devices added surgically into the breasts. You will need this surgery if you’ve lost your breast through cancer. Interestingly, breast implant and breast fat fragmentation can be handled in Singapore at Covette Clinic.
Patients who opt in for breast implants should be healthy mentally and physically. But that isn’t all. If you live in Singapore and are considering breast implant, this post explains the fundamental things to know about breast implant Singapore!
What Are the Options Available for Breast Augmentation in Singapore?
Depending on body compatibility and expectations, you can select between 2 broad options, and they are:
- Breast Implants: This existed much earlier and remained a major choice in Singapore. Over the years, this technology has improved.
- Fat Transfer: This is becoming more popular because it’s an alternative to foreign materials like silicone in various breast implants. Fat transfer is now a viable choice for many women. It involves three processes which are: reinjection, processing, and liposuction.
What Are the Various Textures of Breast Implants?
Below are various breast implant textures you should know about:
- Nano-textured Type
This refers to implants recently developed to become more compatible with the cell surfaces of the body and will cause small compatibility.
- Textured Type
This type of implant has lesser mobility in the breast and is less likely to get repositioned.
- Smooth Type
The implants get more mobile in the breast with an activity that enables it to resemble natural breast tissue.
How Large Is the Scar From Breast Augmentation?
- Across the areola (The pigmented area across the nipple): The scar gets hidden in the pigmented section of the nipple.
- Inframammary fold (The breast base): The scar can get as small as 3cm which, depending on the implants’ size, is very short.
- Incision of the armpit (Axilla): The scar resulting from this may be 4cm but is adequately hidden.
How Do You Recover After Breast and Augmentation Surgery?
- After 4 to 6 weeks: Patients can put on everyday bras and perform heavier activities like upper body exercises.
- After 2-week mark: As healing continues after augments, patients can do light jogging and brisk walk.
- First 2 weeks: Maintain day-to-day light activities and prevent heavy physical activities.
Can You Get a Breast Augmentation Revision?
Yes. However, it is very rare. Post-operation may not meet some patients’ expectations. Thus they might decide to go for another session.
There are multiple types of breast implants in Singapore you can choose from. One of the reputable centers to have a breast implant is the Covette Clinic. To get more information, visit www.covetteclinic.com today! They offer breast augmentation and breast fat grafting services in Singapore. We hope you found this guide helpful for your inquiries about breast augmentation and implants in Singapore.