Straight hairs are not boring. It is in demand and it also provides girls with the ease of getting a smooth and manageable hair and along with that is also allows one to style the hair in as many ways as one can. There is a concept that girls like to have wavy hair and blessed are those who have got natural wavy hair or straight hair.
There are basically four types of hair a person can possess-
- Wavy hair– this kind of hair is mostly straight and had natural waves that looks extremely nice on most of the face type.
- Straight hair-this are silk pressed straight hair that normally suits people with very thin face or an oval shaped face. This is not suitable enough for people who have a round face or big face because it ends up giving a person a very flat look all over.
- Curly hair-in India most of the girls are blessed with curly hair which looks great if taken care of properly.
- Kinky hair/ noodles hair– these are extremely curly and frizzy hair type which provides one with zero space of trying any sort of hair styles. One can either tie them up in to a bun or keep them open as they are. Hard to manage and not smooth at all.
Things to check before buying a straightening brush-
- Get to know your hair type and then see if u want to go for permanent straightening, smoothing or just need an equipment to straighten your hair when needed.
- Check the bristles type the straightening brush has. Very congested bristles would not be good for people with very frizzy and thin hair. Hence, the bristles must be chosen depending upon the thickness or thinness of the hair one have.
- Choose the handle carefully because the handle is supposed to provide you with a nice grip and also it must stay cold all throughout the process.
- The best hair straightening brush would be the one that comes along with various heat levels that can be adjusted. Adjusting heat levels provides you with a static heating that helps ion keeping hair protected and safe while straightening.
- One must always use a heat protecting spray before using any sort of heating appliances on the hair.
The best hair straightening brush would be an ideal one that is light in weight and supports quick heating so that it does not cause hand cramping and provides quick service. The best thing about a best hair straightening brush is the fact that it is quicker than the straightening irons and one does not have to divide the hair in to multiple sections for straightening. One can brush the hair in a regular way like using a hair brush and the straightening is done. One can easily straighten kinky hair within minutes without having to detangle it. The hair becomes smooth and manageable within minutes and one is ready to rock any party.