We are here not discussing any simple thing but actually a problem which we all face in our daily lives. Have you ever seen your closet and observed that why all the time it is so messy and all the things are not in place? Why always don’t you get the things you need at the time of their requirement? We have the exact answers to your problems and as well as your questions. You don’t get your stuff on time and your closet is always messy just because you have nit organized your stuff properly. You must have often noticed videos regarding organizing the closets and keeping all stuff in place. But we are here with an easy guide to how you can organize your closet in the best possible way and by reading this article you would definitely think that you got a great post to read.
We are here with a step by step process by which you can make your closet look clean and even stylish and we bet that people would take closet designing tips from you in future seeing your closet so well settled and organized. We can get your closet organized in five easy steps. So the steps are as follows-
- So here comes the very first step in which you need to gather all the stuff that you want to adjust in your closet from clothes to accessories and shoes as well. Along with it, you will need some collapsible bags which van be transparent, some labels with markers, some hangers. After you are done with collecting the stuff just sort it according to the type of material it is. For example- you can separate out the clothes, scaffs, accessories and rigid item like the belts or hats.
- Now when once you are done with the sorting of the items then you can select a drawl for keeping your accessories and you can label that drawl with the same name. You can select another drawl for keeping your makeup essentials and name that drawl too. You can even keep the things in separate boxes and label each box with the name of the stuff kept inside. For example, lipsticks can be kept in a separate box. We hope you are clear to this step.
- Now comes the clothes, for which you can zip lock your heavy dresses or the expensive party wearsdresses in a zip lock transparent bags and hang them separately, You can fold nicely you daily wear clothes and line them up at the corner.
- The fourth step comes of keeping shoes and accessories. You can choose a separate hanger for hanging your scaffs, and a separate rack for keeping your shoes and boots by Twisted in an aligned way. You should keep the stuff you use frequently on the front so that there is no problem in taking it out if you are in a hurry.
- The last and final step would be protecting your stuff from bacteria or insect attack. For this, you can put insect repellent tablets in closet corners and your stuff is safe for years.
So, these were some easy steps by which your closet would look extremely clean and well-organized. Once you are done with setting up your stuff have a look at your closet and thank us later.